Monday, May 14, 2007

Poker SEO

Here's an exciting new resource, especially if you're interested or involved in promoting online poker:

Poker SEO

This is, as far as I know, the only site dedicated to SEO in this specific industry. And it's written by Steve Badger, who owns and operates one of the most highly-trafficked poker websites online.

Add this one to your bookmarks. Steve's one of the best SEO's I know.

Edited on August 4, 2007 - I've added a section to my new poker site about poker and gambling seo too. If you're looking for someone, I do provide poker and gambling seo consulting, but I'm not cheap. (Don't bother contacting me unless you have at least a five figure budget.)

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM , Blogger Bill Sturgent said...

you mention Poker affiliate and that makes me think about Gambling. Gambling reminds me of the government laws and how easy it can be to lose all the money you earn if the laws get into the way.
I personally would like to be an affiliate of such a program but I have concerns with the law and losing or gov't freezing account.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home