Friday, July 08, 2005

Google Adsense Keywords - Top Paying, Most Expensive

The most expensive Google Adwords keywords are also going to be the most profitable Google Adsense keywords assuming you can get traffic for the phrases. There are a number of sites out there selling lists of the top paying Adsense keywords, and some of these lists are pretty good, and some are just obvious. I've bought a few of these keyword lists myself, and I don't think I wasted my money. But I don't feel like I need a constant update on these keyword phrases.

I'm also not 100% sure that a page I create based around a particular keyword is going to target exactly the phrase that I'm wanting to get the big Google Adsense bucks for. Maybe my page's content will come up 1 word off and I'll cut my Adsense earnings by 50% or something?

Something else to consider is potential volume. Yeah, you might be able to make $2 a click for some obscure keyword phrase, but you might not ever be able to generate more than 10 clicks a day for it. While you might be able to get paid $0.20 for another keyword phrase, and get 10,000 clicks for it. Which would of course mean more money at the end of the month.

(Note to Google: I know I'm not supposed to talk about my earnings and CTR and stuff; this post is just hypothetically speaking.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home