Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Web Marketing Quote of the Day, from Aaron Wall

Something I read on Aaron Wall's excellent SEO blog:

"When you are new to the web it takes a bit of time and effort to figure stuff out, but after you gain a bit of experience it is not that hard to make boat loads of cash, since on the whole the marketplace is not that competitive and most websites are garbage."

This is one of the best expressions of this idea I've seen. Another friend and mentor of mine told me when giving me advice on how to write content for my new poker site, "Write stuff that doesn't suck."

Put those two thoughts together and you've got a large percentage of the formula for internet success there is. Most websites are garbage. Make sure that your site isn't garbage. Write stuff that doesn't suck. Ask people to link to your writing. Couldn't be any easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home