Thursday, December 23, 2004

Jon Gales Makes $55k a Year and Works 3 Hours a Day

Affiliate Marketing Programs :: Jon Gales Makes $55k a Year Working 3 Hour a Week

I'm fascinated by this Jon Gales and the success he has online with his cell phone blog. You know the guy I'm talking about--the one who was mentioned in Fortune magazine this month. It turns out that there's quite a bit of information about this success story online, and I'm going to post links to most of the data along with some comments here.

Fortune Magazine Article
This is the latest article about Jon's success. You have to be a subscriber to read the whole article, but the part about Jon is early in the article and can be read on the preview page.

Business 2.0 Article - Jon Gales
This is a copy of the article that I read at my doctor's office. I remember coming home and telling my wife all about it.

Mobile Tracker - Cell Phone News
This is Jon's site that is referenced in the articles. I visited it--very clean, tons of content, and constantly being updated. Very nice job he's done with this...

Jon Gales - Assaulting Your Browser
This is Jon's website. It contains links to some of his other projects.

JG - Edited by Jon Gales
Jon's personal blog. Very funny stuff in here about what's going on with him now that he's receiving all this press.

Carbwire - Low Carb News, Reviews and Recipes
Jon's blog devoted to the low carb dieting craze. I would imagine he's making pretty decent money from this one too, but I wouldn't hazard a guess as to how much. (I think I read that he has a partner on this site.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home