Friday, July 15, 2005

Google Toolbar PageRank Update - PR Update in Progress

I LOVE PR updates because I can see in a visible way what kind of effect my linkbuilding efforts have had. I was really excited today when my poker blog had gotten up to PR 6. That's my first PR 6, so I'm pretty excited about it. I still don't do so great in Google with that darn poker blog, but that's probably because I have a few links to some bad neighborhoods over there. If I cleaned those up, I might see the Google gods smiling down on me again.

But if you want to read about the PageRank update, and see what people are saying about it, then here are links to the threads on the major SEO forums that I know of. Enjoy.

Google Toolbar PR Update at WMW

Google Update in Progress at SEOChat

Google PageRank Update Right Now at DigitalPoint

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM , Blogger Tara said...

Hi Randy,

I found your blog through my friend BJ's, and I was wondering if you'd also like to exchange blog links? I like your blog, and I think it would compliment mine very well, and vice versa. Might I also suggest signing up as a James Martell affiliate? Since you're promoting him anyway :) Anyway, if you'd like to chat more, contact me at support@a1-travel-accessories.com

Tara :)

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger JonnyQ888 said...

Hello,

Not to copy people but I also found your blog through Tara and BJ. I would be like to exchange links with you too if your are interested=) You have a lot of information here that I think my readers would find useful. You can always contact me on my blog or at jonnyq888-at-yahoo-dot-com

Jon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home