Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Obviously I'm Not Doing a Lot of Updating Lately...

But I do have a couple of sites to recommend:

The first is Party Riches - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion - This is Jeremy Enke's site promoting his ebook on how to make a lot of money promoting Party Poker. His ebook is excellent, and there's a lot going on in the affiliate forum. Some of the guys in the affiliate forum are young and inexperienced, and as a result, they have a lot of ideas that they're not afraid to share, which is good stuff. Real grassroots stuff going on here, is how one of my friends put it.

I'd also like to recommend the new Poker Gamer Blog - This is a new online poker blog from my friend Travis. He was kind enough to share my link on his site, and I'm going to do the same for him. He's using one of my favorite templates for his blog, and he's got a lot of good info to share. Entertaining site. He also owns and operates the Texas Holdem Online Strategy Guide. It's a newer site, but very clean and well written. I have a feeling that Travis is going to be very successful as a poker affiliate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home