Monday, August 29, 2005

Cash Keywords and Cheap Keywords

Several months ago, over at Threadwatch, a site called Cash Keywords made some keyword lists available free to the membership there. These lists sell for around $150 or so each, I think, but they're high quality, well thought out, and useful.

I was surfing and reviewing my notes from the last year's affiliate marketing activities, and I came across the Cash Keywords site and noticed they also own and operate a site called Cheap Keywords now too. On Cheap Keywords you can find Google Adwords that don't have a lot of competition.

Can you think of ways to use these two items together to make money?

Finally, here's a post from Graywolf about his thoughts on Cash Keywords. I haven't actually used the keyword lists for anything practical yet, but he actually put the info to use and has a distinct opinion on their list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home