Monday, August 01, 2005

Mr. Ploppy's Affiliate Manager Tools

If you don't already visit Stuntdubl's blog, go there now, read it, and bookmark it. Stuntdubl is one of a handful of sites I actually have bookmarked and read every single day. Today's post is particularly pertinent to the affiliate marketing industry, which is what I write about, so I wanted to recommend it.

Every Monday Stuntdubl posts Mr. Ploppy's tools. Today's tool list is a list of affiliate manager tools online, but many of them are useful for affiliates as well as affiliate managers. At any rate, definitely worth checking out on a regular basis.

3 Comments:

At 6:35 AM , Blogger Chip said...

I started reading Stuntdubl's posting and fiqured I'd better double back here and say thanks for suggesting this site. I have so-o-o much to learn and resources such as your site and this one are super learning tools. Thanks! -Chip

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Todd said...

Thanks for the mention Randy. I'll be doing "affiliate tools" next week, if you have any suggestions I'd definitely appreciate them... please e-mail 'em to todd (at) stuntdubl.com

Thanks again!

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the great tip Randy. As an AM, I'm always on the lookout for some good resources.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home