Thursday, May 19, 2005

I am now Full Time

I left my day job this morning to work on web marketing and affiliate stuff full time. I've worked for someone for 20 years now, so I'm nervous and scared about making the leap. But I calculated my hourly wage doing web marketing versus my hourly wage doing rat race work, and web marketing won out. I'm excited. So far the main thing that's changed for me is that I have to set priorities and work them now. I've always worked on whatever I felt like working on before, but now I need to step back, take a look at my business as a whole and my websites as a whole, and decide where my priorites are and establish a work routine.

Wish me luck. I hope to remain successful.

3 Comments:

At 1:35 PM , Blogger JP said...

Hi Randy!
I wish you luck!

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Randy,

Best of luck to ya!

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger Chip said...

Hi Randy,
I wish you luck. I've been reading thru your site and I really don't think you'll need the luck. You've got a strong commitment to posting quality content and I'm sure you'll grow as big as you desire. Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home